Monday, September 26, 2011

My armies, part 4: American Civil War

Slow days of painting due to some work at my house... it's pretty warm outside so i'm obligated to work in the garden. Still painting in my spare time on my first of many 28mm regiments for wargaming the American Civil War.

My ACW Union Army will consist of the following:
  • 4 Infantry Regiments (modelled as 2 marching, and 2 as a complete firing line)
  • 2 Zouave Regiments
  • 2 Cavalry Regiments
  • 1 Skirmish Regiment, Berdan sharpshooters.
  • 3-4 Cannons.
I really like the Flatbed from Redoubt miniatures but can't find a use for it... maybe something scenario-wise. Also the Irish Brigade looks so damn nice... It would be nice to have yet another regiment in my army. All those blue soldiers lined up, it would make any rebel crap their pants.

No pictures as of yet, I will post some when my first regiment is complete. Should be not to long anymore.

Some links...
Perry Miniatures
Redoubt Miniatures
Renegade Miniatures

No comments:

Post a Comment