Monday, March 5, 2012

Stug III Platoon

Finished my first Stug III a couple of days ago. I considered it "a tester" for the rest of the platoon. I think it turned out rather nice. It's painted for the West-front around '44. I tried to give it a battle-worn look which in the end, also turned out very well i think. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or something.


The rest of the platoon is still on the factory floor getting finished. They will be completed in a few days if i can stick to my schedule. Only thing left to do after finishing the tank is paint the schürzen. They're already primed black and are also awaiting the finished paint coats...

After that it's infantry time! and after the infantry it's Nebelwerfer time!! I'm so looking forward to painting those :-) Enjoy the picies...


No comments:

Post a Comment