Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Day of Mouring...

Yesterday at Eleven in the morning, our country came to a stand-still for one minute. We honoured and remembered those children and teachers who died in the horibble bus-crash in Switserland last Wednesday.

I know this has nothing to do with wargaming but i have a need of writing this. As a father myself i hope this will never happen to me. Parents aren't suppose to bury their children, it should be the other way around.

I'm having trouble reading all the stuff they are writing in the papers about it, i'm even having trouble looking at the pictures. My heart broke when i saw the class-photo's from the 2 schools, knowing that at least in one school, the entire class will never return and be the same...

My feelings go out to everyone involved...




for those interested, follow the link

1 comment:

  1. It's a huge tragedy. The most precious treasures taken away in such a massive blow hit all of us around the world. Heart bleeds, everyone is gasping for air. Deepest sympathy to the families and Belgian people.

    ReplyDelete