Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Christmas gift... before Christmas


Voila, I finally bought me a Dremel. It was on my to-buy list for a long time now and there was one in promotion for 85€ with a holding stand and flexible thingy, so i couldn't let this pass. It's an early Christmas present from my family-in-law. If they ask 'what's it for?' i'll just answer i need it for putting the finishing touch on our someday-to-be-finished-renovated home!

This will come in handy for those pesky metal mini's i bought from Redoubt. I tested it a couple minutes ago on some figures and it looks like i can throw my knifes away, or at least use them for something else. After 30 minutes of good use on some miniatures i must say this is a must-have for anyone with a budget and some badly casted models :-)

On to the undercoating and painting of those Irish bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment