Sunday, November 20, 2011

5th New York, Duryee's Zouaves

 
"Where the Regiment stood that day was the very vortex of Hell"
 Pvt. Andrew Coats, 5th New York, Second Bull Run.


I finally finished my Zouaves a couple of days ago. Took a few pictures while moving them upstairs to the glass closet. Still to do is the flags & basing ... like all the rest of my units.


Also working on my 69th Irish guys, they are steadily moving forward. After that i'll have to base some trees and paint some fences and after that it's Berdan Sharpshooters time. I'm really looking forward to painting those guys. I still have to decide which famous regiment to paint next.. either the 54th (cliché, i know) or 2nd Wisconsin. The voting opened up! :-)

Enjoy a few more pics from my Zouaves!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment