Monday, December 5, 2011

Another quick purchase

Friday was gaming day, i had to play a demo with a colleague from work; Flames of War. 

10 Soviet T34 against 4 Marder II's and a Tiger. With some tweaked rules for faster play and quick action (all in favor of those pesky Russians) it was a succes. He will place an order worthy of 200€! Hurrah! My Germans got beaten the shiz out of them. 3 outta 4 PAK's got destroyed and the crew of my Tiger bailed on me! Funny how T34's cannot destroy it :-)

To add some flavour to this game a quickly bought a Citadel Battlemat. Around 25€. I'm gonna airbrush & drybrush it a little bit to add some more variation in the green cause it's a little too dark for my taste. Add some trees and a hill and it's perfect for those quick 1500 point battles.

For those of you who don't know what i'm talking about, yes it's a GW product and no, it's not really THAT expensive :-)

STOP! Picture time!



No comments:

Post a Comment